8.18.2013

Project 365 Days 78-84

Ya'll-I'm so behind. I don't feel like I will ever catch up with posting photos! Now, I am two months behind-ah!

Oh well-here are some photos from two months ago!

Monday, June 17

 Claire's first time in the pool! She loves floating around in her floaty and being splashed, but she HATES being dunked under water. We need to work on that...

Tuesday, June 18

Play time! We only brought a small cube of her toys to CO. She enjoyed pulling every single toy out.

Wednesday, June 19

 I caught her in a  bit of mischief-taking everything out of Mommy's purse. I have to admit, I love a little streak of mischief. It shows creativity and independence. I have to stifle giggles many times when she is mischievous.

Thursday, June 20

 Claire started crawling on this day!! I mentioned before, Claire has low muscle tone in her legs, so she needs extra help strengthening her muscles for crawling and walking. After one month of physical therapy (we took a break in CO, but I kept doing exercises with her), she took off crawling. I am so thankful for her progress!

Friday, June 21

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! Jeff turned 32 on this day, so we celebrated going out on the town of Fort Collins. I also made him a chocolate chip cookie cake, his favorite. I even frosted it, but an artist I am not. I'll spare you that photo.

Saturday, June 22

 Boulder Creek-Boulder, CO
We took a trip to Boulder and walked around the beautiful creek on the campus of The University of Colorado. Boulder has a fun, little downtown so we spent some time there too.

Sunday, June 23

 I can't believe how flexible this child is!

That's it for now-more later!

No comments: