7.28.2010

Happy Blogaversary!!!

My wife, April, is celebrating her one year anniversary of starting her delightful blog: Cup of Delight. I strongly recommend you follow it to keep up with the fun, random things she enjoys...and it will give her joy to know she's using her journalism skills to creatively write to an audience (note: she hates editing, but loves blogging). Also, it would be great if you could encourage her to write her own fiction book (children's maybe). I guarantee you will have an adventure reading her experiences!


I also wanted to throw some love to Larissa's baking business. She's a dear friend and the best baker we know. Even as I am typing at 1am, I am wishing that I had some of her cupcakes (our favs) to snack on. View some of her Yummy treats and enjoy!

That is all, and be on the lookout for our summer project update post cards in the mail now!

Love y'all,
Jeff

1 comment:

Larissa :) said...

thanks for the shout out! Maybe I can bring cupcakes to fall retreat! I miss you guys and can't wait to see everyone, it will be here in no time!